Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You have to start sometime



Well, I've done it...I joined the blogging world. We will just see how long it lasts. Mimi has always told me to write down the funny things that my boys do and say, so I thought I would write them in a place where other people could enjoy also.

First up - Easter. It was supposed to rain on Sunday morning, so the Easter Bunny came to our house on Friday night. On Saturday morning, when we reminded Cameron that the EB had come to hide our eggs, he ran out to the back yard with his basket and yelled "Bunny rabbit...where are you?" I have posted some videos on you tube. http://www.youtube.com/user/crowderboys

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are taking the time to do this...you will have plenty of blackmail material for later in life!! Love ya! julie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you on here! I can't wait to show Bella. She will love seeing pictures of Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thing Maddie didn't see the EB!! bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete