Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No lies

Getting ready for mother's day out the other day:
Me: Are you excited to go to school today?
Cam: Yes, and I won't take his toys.
Me: What do you mean?
Cam: It's not nice to take his toys.
Me: Whose toys?
Cam: Bryce. (One of his friends at school.)
Me: Do you take toys from Bryce?
Cam: Yes.
I am thankful for his honesty for I know it won't last forever.

Here are a couple of Texas blue bonnet pics.

Having fun holding Spencer's hand

"Cheese"


Happy baby





4 comments:

  1. Spencer looks more like Cameron in these pictures than usual!! Cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I've been meaning to get the girls out there and take some myself. Maybe next week. I think Spencer is almost as big as Cameron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To this day Ross is absolutely honest - I just don't ask him some questions:). He put his truck in the ditch once and when he called me he immediately admitted to driving too fast. I hadn't even asked him if he was okay yet:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I am thinking that perhaps after school I need to move to TX because there are too many cute kids down there that I need to play with!

    ReplyDelete