Friday, May 29, 2009

I wish they were here to clean our car

The other night someone got into our minivan and stole some things. Thankfully there wasn't too much in there to steal. I was really annoyed at first as we were trying to remember what would have been in there that they took...power charger, possibly a battery charger for my camera, my cd book. WAIT! My cd book had my cd's in it and ALL of Cameron's dvds from our trip to OK a couple of weeks ago. Now momma is hot. To take from me because we left our doors unlocked is one thing, but to take my children's freaking Veggie Tales dvds is another. Seriously, what are they going to do with those! Nothing! They will probably just end up in the trash.

Anyway, I called the police department to see about filing a report over the phone. They asked if they could come out and see if there was any evidence since this has been a common occurrence in the area lately. Sure. So they send an officer and a CSI unit out to the house and Cameron about wet himself when they both pulled up.

The CSI officer asked if he could dust the car for fingerprints and gets out his powder and brush. Cameron then turns to me and says "Momma, are they cleaning our car?"

He makes me laugh. I wish they were only here to clean our car.

No comments:

Post a Comment