Sunday, May 24, 2009

8 months







My sweet baby turned 8 months old yesterday. He is a very good natured baby with a sweet spirit. He is getting such a little personality! Some of this favorite things...
~ he loves to watch his big brother and often squeals in delight when Cameron comes into the room
~ he loves to eat! He hasn't been a picky eater so far and is getting very good at feeding himself finger foods. I am making most of his food (like I did with Cameron) and still get a great sense of satisfaction from it.
~ he is starting to jabber quite a bit and says deh, deh, deh all the time. He puts his chubby arms in the air sometimes when he is jabbering and it looks like he is very serious and talking with his hands.
~ I had to cut a tiny bit off the back of his hair...he was growing a rat tail and it had to go!
~ he isn't crawling yet, but he rolls all over the place and has recently started scooting around also.
He is such a joy to have around...I can't imagine my life without my boys! I love you sweet baby!

3 comments:

  1. i freaked when i saw spencer's pic on bec's fridge today. HOW CAN TIME GO BY SO FAST??? feels like the last time i saw you, he was itty bitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Spencer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh how I wish I could hold him again to give him a squeeze...by the time I see him next I'll have to chase him down to get a squeeze... your boys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete